Ready for the big day? Hard to believe there’s only one week til Super Bowl XLVII, The Puppy Bowl, AND only one week left to enter your football-themed pet photo for a chance to win some of the $1500 in prizes up for grabs in the 3rd annual Super Dog Sunday photo contest hosted by All Things Dog Blog and DogTipper!
This free photo contest benefits Petfinder Foundation thanks to the donations of our sponsors: Toby and Max, Nature’s Logic, Arenus, Luv and Emma, and Event Barkers. They’re sponsoring loads of great prizes so check out the contest categories and then submit your best shot for a chance to win!
Entries will be sorted into these categories:
- Cutest photo
- Most Original Photo
- Best Decked Out Pet Photo (an edited photo with added photo elements)
- Best Decked Out Petfinder Adoptable Pet (like the Best Decked Out Pet category but limited to Petfinder adoptable animals)
- Best All Around Submission. This grand prize is selected by the judges from all categories and will win all the prizes above.
How to Enter:
- You can enter one photo per pet.
- Every photo must have a football theme.
- Along with your own pets, you may enter a photo of an adoptable Petfinder pet to which you’ve added a football theme.
- Enter a full-sized photo (no tiny photos or thumbnails).
- Email your digital photo to EventBarkers@gmail.com.
- The deadline for entries is 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 3, kickoff time for the Super Bowl.
- Winners announced on Monday afternoon, February 4.
- Pet lovers everywhere are invited to participate but the giveaways are restricted to US and Canada mailing addresses (Quebec not eligible due to strict giveaway rules.)
- For full rules, please see the Event Barkers Rules page.