It’s no wonder that BarkBox is the most popular monthly subscription box service for dogs. What dog doesn’t love a monthly delivery of tasty treats, super fun toys and surprises!?!
We hope you’ll stay for our BarkBox review but if you’re just here for the BarkBox coupon code, jump straight down to the end and find out how to snag a FREE BarkBox with any order of 1 month or longer!
Daisy’s been getting her BarkBox deliveries for several years now, and it’s still something we always look forward to! Each month we show you what toys and treats are inside that month’s BarkBox, and how the total value of the individual items compares to the price of a monthly subscription.
Be aware that each BarkBox subscription is customized for your dog’s size and allergies, so individual items will vary.
Want to see what was in this month’s BarkBox subscription box for dogs?
This month’s theme is ” A Lick In Wonderland” based on Alice in Wonderland, complete with whimsical toys and wag-worthy treats. As with most boxes, this one contained 3 full-size treats and 2 unique dog toys. Here’s the run down along with the retail price of each item if purchased separately:
July BarkBox Dog Treats
- Etta Says! Rabbit Chew ($3 retail value) Alice fell down the rabbit hole, or at least that’s how the story goes. Whatever happened, Daisy loves the real meat sticks that often arrive with her monthly BarkBox. Odorless and easy to digest. Made from USDA inspected, all-American rabbit, farm raised in the USA.
- Queen of Barks Dog Treats ($6 retail value) These wheat-free cheese dog treats are made in the USA and are baked with rich, creamy cheddar. Daisy LOVES cheese!
- Queen of Hearts: Pork and Beets Treats ($6 retail value) Delectable treats from our pals at Red Fox. Made in the USA without wheat, corn, or soy, you can feel good about giving your pup all of the deliciousness without the worry about weird preservatives, oddball dyes, or wacky fillers. Nibble-sized, which makes them great to use as a training treat!
July BarkBox Toys
- Fetchshire Cat Dog Toy ($12 retail value) This big cat is grinning just like the Cheshire Cat from the storybook, but this is double stuffed with water bottle material for crinkle noise AND beads that rattle. Daisy has been playing with this non-stop and I was concerned about the beads but was happy to learn that they are made of stomach-safe corn starch, so even if she rips the thing open, we don’t have to worry. Super smart!
- The Wag Hatter ($10 retail value) This dog toy is a hat just like the one worn by the Mad Hatter! Daisy would rather eat her hat than wear it, and this one is super FUN with both a giant squeaker and crinkle filling.
BarkBox Cost and Value
By our calculation, this month’s BarkBox had $37 worth of dog toys and treats if you were to purchase them all separately. While a bit lower than most months, it’s still a great value when you consider that subscription prices start at $21/month with free US shipping. In addition to saving money, we also love the WOW-factor and excitement of getting a new delivery of surprises each month. It’s a chance to discover new dog treats and toys that we might not have known about otherwise.
BarkBox Coupon Code
Even better, get a FREE Month of BARKBOX added to any plan with coupon code WOOFWOOFMAMA when you order a 1, 6, or 12-month BarkBox subscription using this link.
Want to see what was in previous BarkBoxes and read other reviews? Visit our BarkBox Coupons and Reviews page for more!