Since posting an Instagram photo of Daisy & me enjoying the sunshine on our patio, several readers and followers have contacted me about the beautiful water bottle in the photo. There’s been so much interest that I thought I’d post on the blog to let you all in on the secret!
I’ll admit that I’ve got a bit of a water bottle obsession. I figure the more fab water bottles I own, the more motivation I have to stay hydrated. I’ve got a SIGG, a Takeya, 2 ThinkSport bottles (read my ThinkSport water bottle review), to name a few, but by far the one that get the most attention when we are out and about is my gorgeous bkr water bottle!
The bkr water bottle is the prettiest, eco-friendly solution to staying hydrated at home, in the office and on the go. It comes in SO many gorgeous colors that’s it’s hard to choose just one. It’s actually a clear glass water bottle wrapped in your choice of beautiful silicone sleeves.
You can order a bkr bottle HERE and get FREE Shipping. The one I have is a pretty in pink color called “Bambi” but I’m so addicted that I’m already planning what color to get next. Probably in “Dive” which is a sheer Bali green-blue.
About bkr bottle:
- Glass is the cleanest way to drink. no chemical leaching or metallic canteen taste.
- Soft, grippy sleeve. Quiet when you set it down and not tippy.
- 16 oz / 500mL. Small one-inch opening for easy no-spill sips, just like a plastic water bottle.
- Caps have a perfect no-leak seal.
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, FDA approved materials. Fits most cup holders.
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack. 100% addictive.
- bkr gives back. your purchase supports initiatives that fund early detection cancer research, combat the global water crisis and make the world a better place.
- A-list celebrity favorite. As seen in ELLE, Vogue, InStyle, W, Marie Claire, Glamour, Martha Stewart Living, Architectural Digest, Dwell, Refinery29, Real Simple, the Today Show.
What color is calling your name? Check them out and let me know which one(s) you fall in love with!