Journals are a great gift for yourself or a special dog lover in your life. They offer a way to record your personal reflections, document special events, doodle, make lists, spark your creativity, plan a project, jot down favorite poems or inspirational quotes…the uses and possibilities are endless! I’ve rounded up a bunch of super PAW-tastic journals and notebooks for dog lovers. They basically fall into two categories: Interactive/Keepsake Journals and Blank Dog Books/Journals. Also, don’t miss the BONUS item at the end of the post!
Interactive and Keepsake Journals for Dogs and Dog Lovers
These journals are perfect for recording the milestones in your dog’s life, keeping track of important medical dates and health reminders, logging training and nutrition and basically capturing a record of all the special memories you share with your dog. Kind of like a Baby Book or Life Planner for your fur baby, many of these dog journals have special sections and categories, pre-formatted spots for lists, stickers and more to keep you organized. There’s also a really cute doodle book which I think I’m going to snag for myself just for fun before they sell out! Click any link below to jump straight to the journal you want and get the description on how each one is designed and formatted.
- My Dog’s Journal: Puppy Milestones… Training tactics… Doggy IQ and more
- Dogs Notebook (My Life)
- What My Dog Does: A Journal for Dogs (And the People They Own)
- Doodling for Dog People: 50 inspiring doodle prompts and creative exercises for dog lovers
- My Dog Keepsake Journal: The Book of Happy Memories That You and Your Dog Will Write Together
- Moleskine Passion Journal – Dog (5 x 8.25)