Since I know you all love free stuff as much as I do, and many of you are DIY and craft-enthusiasts, I wanted to let you know about a bunch of FREE online courses you can snag right now from Craftsy.
Top Free Mini Craft Courses
If you haven’t signed up for a full-length course yet, Craftsy’s mini-courses are a perfect way to learn new skills and experience the Craftsy platform first-hand. Options include:
- Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.
- The Hand-Painted Cake: Elevate your cake with freehand painting techniques. Create beautiful and edible works of art with Erin’s tips and tricks.
- Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Find out everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
- Modern Buttercream: Learn to use buttercream like a pro! Discover the tricks and tips to construct and create a beautifully finished buttercream cake.
- Short Rows: Don’t fall short because you find short rows intimidating! Learn four different techniques to creating short rows, and discover how they can make shaping a knitted garment a snap.
1. Short Rows
2. Hand-Painted Cakes
Check out all of the other free Craftsy mini-courses by clicking here.