We’ve got a paw-tastic new giveaway and coupon opportunity to share with you on behalf of AvoDerm, makers of superfood-charged pet food. We’ve rounded up the news you need to Participate, Save and enter to WIN!
Take The AvoDerm Challenge
AvoDerm wants to help you give your dog a softer and shinier coat:
- Switch your dog to AvoDerm Dog Food and see guaranteed improvement in just six weeks!
- Everyone who signs up here receives a coupon for $5 OFF your first bag of AvoDerm Dog Food
- Complete the Challenge for a Chance to WIN a Year’s Supply of AvoDerm!
- Open to legal U.S. residents 18 and up. Entries must be received by 7/19/13 11:59 pm (PDT)
- View the Official Contest Rules & Regulations for more details.
AvoDerm premium dog and cat food formulas are loaded with high quality meat proteins, wholesome grains, antioxidant nutrients plus vitamins and minerals for inside health and California avocados for healthy skin and coat on the outside.
Read more about the company and broad product range at the AvoDerm Website.
Before researching for this post, I didn’t know that avocados could be included in a dog’s diet. I’ve since learned that avocados are rich in folate, potassium, niacin, essential fatty acids and many other nutrients essential to good skin and coat health as well as good overall health. AvoDerm pet products use only carefully selected suppliers of avocado meal and avocado oil, and according to their site, in over 30 years since introducing this line, millions of dogs and cats worldwide have consumed AvoDerm with no negative reactions from avocado oil or meal. Read about Avocado Safety and Benefits here for more info.
Remember that whenever you decide to switch your dog’s pet food it’s important to properly transition to minimize digestive upsets. Here’s the schedule AvoDerm recommends:
This is a sponsored post written by me to help spread the word about The AvoDerm Challenge. I only share info and offers I feel will be of value and interest to my readers.