Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Wishing you, your family and fur kids a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishing you and your fur kids a very happy and safe 4th of July!
Have FUN but remember to keep your pets indoors, away from BBQ grills, sparklers and fireworks!
Happy Father’s Day to Woof Woof Papa and all the other GREAT Dog Dads!
Woof Woof Mama & Daisy
Wishing everyone a VERY Happy Easter!
As pet parents, it’s our job to help ensure that our dogs are healthy and well-cared for. That also means giving them opportunities to play and enjoy life! Because our pals over at Dogswell are dedicated to helping all dogs live happy long lives, they’ve sponsored this post to help us share some great tips for you and your dog:
Tips To Keep Your Dog Happy and Healthy
- Socialize your Dog: Socialization is one of the keys to a well adjusted pooch. Check your community for local dog meet-up groups, visit a dog park, or schedule a doggy play date with pals. Since Daisy sometimes gets anxious with too many new dogs at once, we love play dates the best so everyone can feel relaxed and have FUN!
- Let Your Dog Be a Dog: Let your dog enjoy nature, outdoor activities and the freedom that comes with being a dog. That means getting dirty playing in the mud with friends, running free in a safe off-leash space, or just frolicking in the grass with a favorite toy. Embrace your fur kid’s playful, uninhibited spirit—these are the things that make dogs special.
- Cuddle With Your Pup: According to research, pets improve your heart health, decrease stress levels and help improve overall mood. Petting and cuddling up with your dog is good for your blood pressure and they love it, too!
- Good Nutrition: Providing your dog with healthy food is the best way to ensure their nutritional needs are met. Choose food made of healthy, high-quality ingredients to help dogs live a long, happy life like Dogswell’s LiveFree line of holistic food for dogs. The ultra-low glycemic recipes are made without grains and potatoes and are packed with protein to align with a dog’s natural diet. The dry food contains DigestiBits that contain pumpkin, eggs,prebiotics and 11 antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables to deliver digestive fiber. Dogswell’s LiveFree products are available in a variety of recipes including chicken, lamb, turkey and salmon.
- WIN Free Dog Food For Life: imagine how happy both you AND your dog will be if you win them a lifetime supply of Dogswell’s new LiveFree holistic dog food! Contest ends 4/15 so hurry. It’s super easy and fun to enter: just post a photo (to Facebook or Instagram) of your dog cutting loose, living free and doing fun dog stuff. Be sure to use the hashtag #LiveFree4Life to be eligible AND to check out all the other entries! CLICK HERE to visit Dogswell’s LiveFree sweepstakes page on Facebook.