Removing odors from homes with pets can be a challenge. We all want something that works, that is also safe for our fur kids, as well as the humans in the family. Moso air purifying bags are made of linen and filled with bamboo charcoal, absorbing unpleasant odors and dehumidify the air. And right now they are on sale for $35.99 ($59.99 reg) for a 4-pack with FREE Shipping.
The porous structure of the high density bamboo charcoal helps remove bacteria, harmful pollutants and allergens from the air and absorbs moisture, preventing mold and mildew by trapping the impurities inside each pore. The Moso air purifying bag has been scientifically proven to reduce the amount of formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and chloroform gases emitted from everyday items such as paint, carpeting, furniture, air fresheners, chemical cleaners, rubber and plastics.
Toxin free, the bags are safe to use around pets and children. The bamboo charcoal rejuvenates when the bags are placed in sunlight once a month. You can reuse the bags for two years, after which the charcoal can be poured into the soil around plants to fertilize and help retain moisture. Natural linen color bag filled with 200 grams of bamboo charcoal. The 200 gram size is perfect for cars, closets, bathrooms or any area up to 90 square feet.
- Covers 90 sq. ft. perfect for cars, closets, bathrooms, pet areas.
- Dehumidifies to prevent mold, mildew, and excess moisture
- Naturally absorbs odors, bacteria, harmful pollutants and allergens
- Fragrance free, non-toxic, eco-friendly. Safe to use around children and pets.
- Rejuvenate in Sunlight, Reuse for Two Years, Recycle into the Soil
- Go HERE to read reviews and check it out!