Now we’re back to show and tell you all about the BarkBox Super Chewer edition. The Super Chewer is a monthly dog box subscription with the most durable dog toys and tougher, longer lasting dog chews.
Last time we reviewed the Super Chewer BarkBox, a few dog parents mentioned that they have a small dog that is a toy destroyer. The great news is that the Super Chewer edition comes customized for your dog’s size (Small, Medium or Large Dog). And if you love how cute and creative the monthly themes are for the regular BarkBox subscription, not to worry. The Super Chewer edition follows the same theme each month!
The March BarkBox theme is Bento & Blossoms…perfect for Spring! Every BarkBox comes with a card to give you some extra info and tips about the contents of that month’s box. Here’s the front and inside of the BarkBox card insert for the March Super Chewer Box.
Now that you know a little bit more about the theme, here’s a look at what’s inside the March BarkBox Super Chewer edition that Daisy received, starting with the treats.
- Caru Duck Recipe Dog Treats ($9 Retail Value) These baked bits have the carefully selected ingredients listed right on the front of the pack: real duck, blueberries and cranberries. They’re grain-free and made in the USA. Duck is one of Daisy’s favorites and these are a big hit!
- Nootie BBQ Chicken Jerky Chews ($9 Retail Value) These No-Grainers are soft and chewy and made in the USA, which is super important if you decide to give your dog Chicken Jerky treats.
- Yeti Yak Chew ($11 Retail Value) Similar to a Himalayan Chew, we’ve received these before and they are really long-lasting. Daisy got the Large Dog box but this Medium Chew is plenty big. It’s made from Yak Milk, Cow Milk and Lime Juice. This is one of those chews that needs supervision, and it’s suggested that you take away the pieces once they break off to avoid any choking hazard. You can pop the pieces in the microwave for a few seconds to soften them and then give them back to your pup once you check the temperature.
- Smart n’ Tasty Grain Free Chicken Chicky Twizzies ($4 Retail Value) This all-natural dog chew contains no artificial ingredients and is twisted for long-lasting chewing. It’s a great alternative to a bully stick, it’s odor-free and 100% digestible.
Now that you’ve seen all the treats, here’s the toys from the Super Chewer March BarkBox. There were 2 heavy-duty rubber dog toys that are sure to hold up to just about any toy destroyer. Keep in mind that BarkBox guarantees their toys, so if something doesn’t hold up or your dog doesn’t like it, you can contact them and they will replace it.
- Lucky Cat Dog Toy ($14 Retail Value) Made of durable, non-toxic rubber, this cat is hollow so you can stuff it with peanut butter or other yummy stuff like a KONG. It’s bouncy and super CUTE!
- Ninja Star Treat Dispensing Puzzle Dog Toy ($15 Retail Value) It squeaks and randomly pops out treats when your dog plays with it! This type of extra stimulation and challenge is important, especially for dogs who tend to be hard on their toys or get bored easily and makes for longer lasting play.
The total value of the items in this month’s Super Chewer Box is $62. Since plans start as low as $29/month, you can see what a great value it is to buy the box rather than the individual items. We also love how creative the theme is each month, and how the toys and treats are ones you often can’t get elsewhere. Many are made exclusively for BarkBox and all items come with the satisfaction guarantee.
SuperChewer BarkBox Subscription Prices are as follows:
- 1 month plan- $39/month
- 6 month plan- $34/month
- 12 month plan- $29/month
- Get more details HERE
Daisy and her Lucky Cat waving bye til next time!
Want to know more about BarkBox and customize a plan for your dog? Visit BarkBox.com to check it out!
BarkBox PROMO CODE Tip: Although this new Super Chewer Box Subscription is not eligible for promo codes, you CAN use Promo Code WOOFWOOFMAMA to get a FREE BarkBox added to any regular BarkBox plan HERE.