Pet parents and savvy shopppers, have you been waiting to find out when Amazon Prime Day will be this year?
Amazon has just announced that its 4th annual summer sale starts at 3pm ET on Monday, July 16 and runs for 36 hours. They say this year’s Prime Day will be bigger than ever, thanks to an extra six hours and over one million deals online.
In case you aren’t familiar, Prime Day is Amazon’s big annual sale event for Prime members. It’s like Black Friday in July, when shoppers can take advantage a bunch of hourly deals on TVs, smart home gadgets, kitchen goods, toys, apparel, furniture, appliances, pet supplies and everyday essentials during the special 36 hour event.
How to Get Ready for Amazon Prime Day
- You’ll need a Prime Membership. Sign up for a 30-day FREE trial that gives you access to all of Prime Day’s deals. Remember to cancel after your month is up, or you’ll get charged.
- Consider getting an Amazon Prime Credit Card. Cardholders will get 10% cash back or more on hundreds of Amazon items plus 10% cash back at Whole Foods during Prime Day. Apply here and learn more about Prime Card Bonus Offers.
- Create an Amazon Pet Profile to take advantage of special discounts and customized deals on pet supplies.
- Preview Prime Day Deals ahead of time atAmazon.com/primeday to see some of the best Amazon Prime Day offers ahead of time.
- Create an Amazon Wishlist for Prime Day. Once the deals start flying, it’s easy to lose control and will power. I like to make a list of items I need or really want and then research to make sure I know what a good price is and which model/features I want. You can learn more about how to create Amazon wishlists here.
- Mark your calendar: Amazon Prime Day 2018 is July 16th starting at 3pm Eastern!