The folks that make BarkBox, the top dog subscription box service around, have designed a special subscription especially for dogs who need stronger dog toys and longer lasting chews. It’s called Super Chewer and it’s a monthly delivery customized for your dog’s size and food allergies. Sizes are: “Small but Mighty” for up to 20 pound dogs, “Middle Weight” 20-50 pounds, “Large and in Charge” for dogs 50+ pounds).
Shipping is free for US and Canada, and every box comes with FREE TOY REPLACEMENT and a satisfaction guarantee on both the treats and toys.
If you’d like to try the Super Chewer BarkBox for your dog, we’ve got 2 special offers for you!
- Use this link and BarkBox coupon code WOOFWOOFMAMA to get a FREE extra month added to any plan of 1 month or longer. The longer subscriptions work out to a lower per month price, but the monthly plan is the most flexible if you are afraid of commitment.
- 8/4 – 8/10: Free Extra Toy Each Month with the purchase of a 6- or 12-month subscription. Get a bonus toy each month during your 6- or 12-month plan. That’s THREE toys, 2 bags of treats, and 2 chews! Must use this link for this offer (not combinable with free month offer above so choose your deal).
Every Super Chewer BarkBox includes $50+ worth of dog stuff:
- 2 Extremely durable dog toys (plus free toy replacement)
- 2 Full-size bags of natural dog treats (made in USA)
- 2 long-lasting meat chews (made in USA)
- Free Shipping (US/Canada)
- Satisfaction Guarantee (Scout’s Honor)
Every month’s Super Chewer BarkBox has a different theme, and this month’s theme is the comic book adventure: BARK vs. Toxicritters.
Here’s a look at what was in the July Super Chewer BarkBox along with the retail values of each item if purchased separately:
July Super Chewer BarkBox Dog Treats
- Super Clucks! Chicken Dog Treats ($8 retail value) These single source dog treats are made in Canada of 100% freeze dried chicken. If your dog is like Daisy and avoids chicken, not to worry. You can specify allergies and preferences when you create or edit your dog’s profile so you only get the stuff your dog can eat. BarkBox accidentally sent us these, but caught their mistake and shipped out some fish treats as a replacement without us even having to ask.
- DROOL! Pork Dog Treats ($8 retail value) These wide pork strip treats definitely have some chew but aren’t completely hard. They’re made with pork, cheese, peas and a few other all-natural ingredients that are sure to make your dog drool.
- Pork Hide Roll Dog Chew ($4 retail value) Made of 100% human-grade all-natural pork hide from the fine folks at Sawmill Creek Smokehouse in South Carolina, USA. No chemicals, byproducts or additives.
- Butcher’s Block Bones Roasted Beef Steak ($4 retail value) This “steak” is actually 100% beef lung from USDA Beef, Born and Raised in the USA. It comes with the warning not to use on carpets, so this is an “outside treat” and I know from past experience that lung treats are one of Daisy’s favorites!
July Super Chewer BarkBox Dog Toys
- CHEW! Dog Toy ($14 retail value) This dog toy is as indestructible as a superhero and super big, too. Do NOT drop it on your foot. It’s made of material similar to a Nylabone making it perfect for your favorite toy destroyer.
- Sledgehog Dog Toy ($14 retail value) This nubby evil villain is made of tough rubber. It’s got a squeaker inside but it’s so tough that getting it to squeak is quite a challenge. I’ve got such bad aim that I’m afraid I’ll break something if I throw it, but we have fun playing fetch by rolling it and hiding it.
BarkBox Super Chewer Cost and Value
By our calculation, this month’s BarkBox Super Chewer edition had $52 worth of dog toys, treats and chews if you were to purchase them all separately. That’s makes a subscription a real bargain when you consider that plans starts as low as $29/month with free US and Canadian shipping included. Visit BarkBox.com to check it out for yourself.
More BarkBox Reviews, Photos and Coupons
Want to see what was in previous Super Chewer BarkBoxes we’ve received or can’t decide between this and the Classic edition?