We’re back with another sneak peek at what’s inside the BarkBox for big dogs this month. Got a small dog or not sure which size to get? Stay tuned because we’ll be showing you the small dog BarkBox in the next day or so for comparison.
As many of you already know, each month’s BarkBox has a special theme and all the dog toys, treats and surprises are based on that theme. This month’s BarkBox is Sniffin’ Safari and it’s full of excitement, fun and adventure…as every safari should be. The photo above is the paper in the BarkBox, so as you can see, their people put all kinds of creativity and attention to detail into every box. That’s part of what sets BarkBox apart, the theme and exclusive items that you can’t find elsewhere.
This BarkBox came packed with 3 full-sized dog treats and 2 very cute and fun dog toys. Here’s a breakdown of the retail value of each item if purchased separately. Keep in mind that your BarkBox will be customized for your dog’s size and allergies so items may vary.
Big Dog Treats in February BarkBox
- Banana Bacon Safari Snacks ($6 Retail Value) Rich in Vitamin C antioxidants, these snacks are as nutritious as they are delicious. They’re made by the folks at The Lazy Dog Cookie Co, who take canine nutrition super-seriously. Created without any wheat, corn, soy, meat, egg, or preservatives, they’re 100% good stuff and great for sensitive stomachs.
- Charlie’s Heart of Cheesiness Sticks (Retail Value $8) Grain free and made in the USA, these soft treats are made without any preservatives, colorings or fillers. You can feel good about giving your dog rich, creamy taste of 100% real cheese.
- Venison Ear ($4 Retail Value) 100% natural chew from Superior Farms Pet Provisions. A fun and tasty treat for dogs!
Big Dog Toys in February BarkBox
- Slitherin’ Steve ($14 Retail Value) Snakes are known to be sneaky, but this one is up front with what it offers: a good time for canines. It may not hiss, but it’s stacked with squeakers, which dogs prefer anyway! It’s stuffing-free and sturdily-stitched from durable ballistic nylon so it’s sure to be super tough.
- Leopard Tail ($16 Retail Value) The folks at Hyper Pet made this interactive toy that simulates a dog’s natural prey drive. The tail moves on its own and releases zany noises, creating an exciting and stimulating playtime for your pup. The on and off switch makes it easy to start a new play session or to put the toy aside for later. (Batteries not included)
The total retail value of this month’s BarkBox for Large Dogs is $48, making is a GREAT deal since subscriptions start as low as $21/month. And, FREE Shipping is included on all US orders. We can’t wait to show you what was in the box for small dogs this month, so be sure to stay tuned!
BarkBox Coupon Code for FREE Extra Month
BarkBox Coupon Code: WOOFWOOFMAMA gets you a FREE BarkBox added to any plan! Choose 1 month, 6 or 12 months and customize a plan for your dog’s size and allergies and your dog will get a monthly box of fun and surprises. Visit BarkBox.com to learn more and get started.