Iams Home 4 the Holidays adoption drive is in its 13th year and hopes to find homes for 1.5 million orphaned pets worldwide! In addition, Iams will also donate 5 million meals to animals in need at adoption and rescue centers through its Bags 4 Bowls program. Since we adopted Daisy as an orphaned rescue puppy, this cause is very close to my heart!
There are several ways you can help support this program:
• Visit the Iams Facebook page and click “Like.” For each “Like” comment or photo posted, Iams will donate meals.
• Become a fan of Iams’ Facebook page and create a custom adoption announcement or holiday card to share the news of their new four legged family member or just send a season’s greeting to family and friends. For each card created and shared, Iams will donate meals.
• Purchase specially-marked packages of Iams dog or cat food during the duration of the campaign. For every specially-marked package sold, Iams will donate one bowl of food to a participating Iams Home 4 The Holidays animal organization.
If you have a blog, Join the 2nd Annual Blogging 4 Bowls Blog Hop! For every blogger that joins the hop, Iams will donate 100 Meals towards the 5 Million Meal Goal.
How To Join The Blog Hop:
• Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below, where it says Click Here To Enter. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Blogging 4 Bowls Blog Hop Linky Tools.
Additional ways to show your support of the Iams Home 4 the Holidays kickoff:
• Grab the code and write a post on your blog to show your added support for the Blogging 4 Bowls Blog Hop.
• Visit other blogs that are supporting the Blogging 4 Bowls Blog Hop. Make new friends and reconnect with old ones. Then include this HTML text to add the Linky tool to your post so that all bloggers that have joined the hop will be visible on your post as well.