Having a fully connected smart home is near the top of my list for #lifegoals and last week, during Prime Day, we got one step closer by snagging an amazing deal on our second Amazon Echo device. “Alexa, manage my life!”
Now that we’ve got Voice and WiFi Control of our music, calendars, weather reports, shopping lists, audiobooks plus a darn-fine kitchen assistant, it’s time to start researching and learning about other smart home devices to save us money and make our lives easier.
Here in South Florida, we pretty much run our air conditioner year-round. It’s probably one of our biggest expenses, so I’m super excited about the new line of Smart Room Air Conditioners from the Kenmore brand. They’re fully programmable, can they be managed remotely using a smartphone app, AND they are Amazon Alexa compatible!
With Kenmore smart technology you can monitor and control the temperature inside your home from the palm of your hand, making it a breeze to keep your family and pets cool this summer while saving money and energy. Peek in on real-time temperature data, adjust your home’s temp from the office or while out running errands. The easy-to-use app provides remote access to turn units on and off and even set schedules for up to seven days, so you can run the AC only when you need it….convenient AND smart!
Watch this quick video to see a very CUTE dog and learn about how it works:
- Control on-the-Go: The ability to remotely turn the unit on and off, set a schedule or adjust the temperature provides flexibility to control home climates from anywhere. Use the 24 hour timer to set a schedule to run the units only when needed, or turn the air conditioner on before arriving home to ensure a comfortable temperature upon arrival.
- Energy Savings: The Kenmore Elite Smart Room Air Conditioners are ENERGY STAR® certified and feature smart technology that allows for easy access and scheduling to run the unit only when needed, helping to save energy and money on utility bills.
- Power to Match Your Room Size: Available in a variety of sizes from 8,000 BTUs to 25,000 BTUs, these Kenmore Elite Smart Room Air Conditioners help cool medium to large rooms, from 340 to 1,560 square feet in size.
- Simple Setup: Scan the QR code located on the unit using a mobile device, follow the directions during a brief tutorial and the air conditioner will be up and running.
- Amazon Alexa-Enabled: Allows users to control the air conditioner’s temperature and power settings using voice-controlled technology on an Amazon Alexa device.
- MSRP: $269.99 – $519.99, depending on the model.
The Kenmore Elite Smart Room Air Conditioners feature technology from Afero, a leader in connecting smart devices and providing secure “Internet of Things” product solutions. For more information about current Kenmore brand smart products, visit Kenmore.com.
Want to check out more videos, photos and info?