Spend any time online and you probably know that Doug The Pug is the king of pop culture! A New York Times best seller & pizza lover with over 10 million followers across his social media and well over 1 Billion Facebook video views, Doug The Pug is one of the world’s most famous and most followed dogs.
He’s worked with artists like Katy Perry, Fall Out Boy and DNCE. But don’t let the fame fool you, Doug has an attitude of gratitude. He hopes you’ll share it, and his fabulous outfits, with your loved ones.
The King of Pop Culture has a new line of eCards, giving you a glimpse into the pug life. And, let us tell you, it’s FANCY. From plush bath robes and sweet rides to an easy day out on the water, Doug knows how to make a birthday special.
Champagne. Luxurious outfits. Extraordinary venues. If your special someone likes the finer things in life, they’ll love Doug’s new Fancy Birthday eCard. Just hit PLAY below to check it out and see for yourself!
Love it? We thought so! Right now, you can get a free 7-day trial at American Greetings, which gives you access to send every card in the Doug The Pug line plus more super cute, thoughtful and clever ecards and printable greeting cards for dog lovers. Just head on over the American Greetings Website.
Some Fun Facts about Doug The Pug
- Lives in Nashville
- A video of Doug went viral in 2014, and the rest is history
- 6 million people (and probably a few animals) follow him on Facebook
- The book that chronicles his life, Doug The Pug: The King of Pop Culture rocketed to the New York Times Best-Seller List
- He has 2.9 million Instagram followers
- Appears in music videos for Katy Perry, Fall Out Boy, and DNCE