The Super Chewer BarkBox is a monthly delivery of the most durable dog toys and extra long-lasting treats, customized for your dog’s size and food allergies. Sizes are: “Small but Mighty” for up to 20 pound dogs, “Middle Weight” 20-50 pounds, “Large and in Charge” for dogs 50+ pounds).
Every Super Chewer BarkBox includes $50+ worth of dog stuff:
- 2 Extremely durable dog toys (plus free toy replacement)
- 2 Full-size bags of natural dog treats (made in USA)
- 2 long-lasting meat chews (made in USA)
- Free Shipping (US/Canada)
- Satisfaction Guarantee (Scout’s Honor)
Every month’s Super Chewer BarkBox has a different theme, and this month’s theme is Night of the Ghost Squirrels.
Here’s a look at what was in the October Super Chewer BarkBox along with the retail values of each item if purchased separately:
October Super Chewer BarkBox Dog Toys
This month we actually received 3 dog toys in our box instead of the usual 2. I’m not sure if is because of a recent free extra toy BarkBox promotion or because of the theme, but either way it’s a nice surprise!
- Sonny the Rolly Ghost Ball Dog Toy ($12 retail value) All-natural rubber, it’s a ball inside a ball! It rolls and bounces and has a hole so that it will also dispense kibble or treats if you load it up.
- Spooky Spinning Top Dog Toy ($14 retail value) This one is also made of natural rubber and it spins! Also bounces in all kinds of crazy directions thanks to its shape. A super fun toy designed especially for large dogs.
- Squeak-A-Boo Sue Dog Toy ($12 retail value) This toy is made of durable foam with a squeaky body and a wacky bounce.
October Super Chewer BarkBox Dog Treats
- The Snackening Apple and Bacon Dog Treats ($8 retail value) Yummy soft biscuits made with real bacon and other wholesome ingredients dogs love!
- The Snackening Pork Dog Treats ($8 retail value) These are a little crisper and chewier than the apple bacon treats, and they’re made with pork liver as the first ingredient.
- Happy Howies Beef Burger Dog Chew ($5 retail value) Nothing better than the taste of real slow-cooked ground beef, and that’s what’s in this dog treat!
- Pork and Sweet Potato Chew Stick ($4 retail value) Grain-free and all-natural. This chew stick is not to tough and not too soft…just right for snacking.
If you look at the photo of the treats, you’ll also notice that there is an extra item in the box this month. It’s a special Ghost Squirrel Finder that you can use to decode some hidden messages on the BarkBox paper.
Another fun extra bonus item this month is a sheet of “candy bars” that you can tear off and give to your fur pals when they come trick or treating. Each one has a BarkBox coupon code on it, but we have an even better offer at the end this month’s Super Chewer review, so keep reading!
BarkBox Super Chewer Cost and Value
By our calculation, this month’s BarkBox Super Chewer edition had $63 worth of dog toys, treats and chews if you were to purchase them all separately. That’s makes a subscription a real bargain when you consider that plans starts as low as $29/month with free US and Canadian shipping included.
Super Chewer BarkBox Coupon Code
If you’d like to learn more and try BarkBox Super Chewer edition for your toy destroyer, visit this link and use BarkBox coupon code WOOFWOOFMAMA to get a FREE month added to any order of 1-month or longer.