Shelter dog adoption is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts because our Daisy is a former shelter dog, so we are very happy to help spread this news and encourage everyone to learn more about pet adoption!
October is Adopt a Shelter Dog Month and ASPCA is running a special #FindYourFido campaign to help bring attention to homeless dogs in shelters across the country. There are several ways YOU can get involved:
- Post a photo of your dog on social media using the hashtag #FindYourFido.
- Use this special Fido photo filter to update your profile pics and show you care.
- Enter the contest to WIN a Year’s Supply of Nylabone Dog Chews.
- Read these Top Dog Adoption Tips to learn how to prepare for a new pet.
- Search these local shelter listings to find an adoptable dog near you.
To learn more and get involved, visit ASPCA.org.